Sunday, October 19, 2014

INEVITABLE.


Conferring to circumstances,
My body resolves to grieve...
My soul has concluded
That it’s time to be defenceless,
That there is no more time to waste
But to lament tears
Until my insides parch.

If it occurs to heaven
To do me vagrant,
If it occurs to the air
To do me winded,
Here,
My heart swathed
Within tender moments
…I capitulate to you

I surrender to you…
My lost childhood occurrences,
But you have done me crucified
Between remembrances
Of transient happiness,
You have suffused me with your breath,
Wandering my savage body.


Inevitable, it is…
That my love gets mislaid in thy paths,
And denunciates me every day,
I'm sightless by happiness!

Inevitable, it is…
That love is eternal addiction...
That your lips caress my providence
With flames of tormented fires…


Inevitable, it is…
That your teeth penetrate hemispheres
I have yet to discover.


Inevitable, it is…
To love you through purifying savannahs
Between worlds only pleasure can grasp.


©2014 Adriana Cordovez
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment